Saturday 30 June 2007

The day I scared my aunty with my bum

Aunty Lyndall decided to help out with a nappy change this morning. I think I scarred her for life! She was already keeping a safe distance from dad as he changed me, and never got close after my spectacular performance. Usually, if I'm going to disgrace myself on the change table I find a well timed wee once my nappy is off is the best way to go, but today I was up for something a bit different. Just as dad was showing Lyndall the way to get the little tabs with the velcro to line up, I gave a push and a lovely toothpaste-like stream of mustardy stuff oozed out everywhere. Ewwww! Aunty Lyndall gave a shriek and ran out of the room leaving dad to deal with me and the stuff all by himself! Laughs all round. I think Aunty Lyndall eventually came back into the room, but I doubt we'll ever convince her to help out with a change again!

Then we went to the shops to buy some nappies, and I managed to do a poo that escaped from under my nappy. I've had issues with wet nappies leaking, but never dirty ones. Fortunately we were in the car by the time it got really bad. My clothes went straight into the nappy bucket, and I went straight into the bath as soon as we stepped inside LLR HQ.

Apart from those two isolated incidents we had a fantastic day. I slept when I was supposed to, played with everyone and almost smiled.

No comments:

My life in pictures