Sunday 17 June 2007

The wonder of green

I'm marching forward on my quest to grow up rather than out. More all-in-one suits are being thrown by the wayside as my legs get too long for them. Dad did consider cutting out the feet in a wondersuit or two, but mum said it might be better to buy a bigger size.

So dad trotted off to the shops today to get me some new wondersuits.

Size 00!

Now, we had no trouble getting 0000 and 000 sizes when I was little, but 00 must be THE size to get for babies around here. And blue and white must be THE most popular colours in that most popular size. All dad had to choose from was pink (no, for obvious reasons) and yellow (dad says that's the colour for people who choose not to know the sex of the baby beforehand and seeing we did know I was a boy, it's not allowed) or light minty green.

I'm only little, but even I know blue and green shouldn't be seen without a colour in between, and seeing my grobag is blue, I'm hoping the fshion police don't come by my cot anytime soon!

No comments:

My life in pictures