Friday 29 June 2007

Why real life is better than reality television

Luckily for me our home is not the set of Survivor or I would have been voted off after yesterday's dismal episode. But just to be sure, I decided to be on my best behaviour today.

To kick things off I gave mum and dad a good night's sleep (that always wins a few votes), and I kept my fussing to a minimum all day.

We had to laugh when the paediatrician told us weeks six to ten were the fussy ones, after we'd been told by many people the first six weeks were the fussy ones. I'm sure when we hit week eleven someone will announce babies are at their worst from then!

Grandma came for a quick visit today - it's always nice to see her and have a cuddle. She brought mum's Aunty Wendy, and I met Aunty Lisa for the first time too. It was a real party time at our house today. Much better than reality TV!

No comments:

My life in pictures