Sunday 11 November 2007

Cut it out

I've always been tall for my age. And my weight. I guess we can start using the word 'tall'. All my official baby related documents use the word 'length'. But you don't hear adult saying, 'gee, that's a long basketball player'. Just because we can't stand up yet doesn't me we can't be tall!

Anyway, back to my story...

Mum noticed that while I had a decent amount of room in the tummy area of my wondersuit, my feet were a little on the cramped side.

In a perfect world I'd be a size between 00 and 0. But until they start making clothes 'for the slender baby' we had to improvise.

With scissors!

Two quick snips and I'm feeling free in my wondersuit. Dad reckons I look a little bit like bigfoot. But it's a lot more comfortable than having my feet curled up. And if it gets cold (which it has been lately) I can always put on some socks!!

No comments:

My life in pictures