Monday 26 November 2007

Holiday sleeps

I had a two hour sleep today. That may not be very exciting for most babies my age, but I have really struggled with daytime sleeps lately. And seeing I'm not home, it's a big deal.

In addition to sleeping we all went down to the river. We considered going for a splash in the water, but there's not a lot of water in the river, and the little weir dad used to swim in as a boy looked a litle worse for wear. So we took a few quick pictures and jumped back in the car.

Mummy B's house is on the highway so all sorts of interesting cars drive past the front porch. Dad and I sat on the verandah for ages watching the traffic go by. I particularly liked the big trucks.

It's been quite warm. And my warm weather grobag got left at home so mum wrapped me in a wrap for the first time in months. It worked. I slept quite well.

No comments:

My life in pictures