Friday 16 November 2007

Of needles and laughs

I had my six monthly visit to the doctor today. I passed all the tests and have clocked over seven kilos!

I had to get a couple of needles, and had no worries at all. The first one came and went without even a whimper. I did cry a little bit with the second, but by the time mum picked me up and gave me a cuddle I was back to my smiling self.

When we got home I put on a show for mum complete with giggles and big laughs. She rang dad at work and let him liste in on the performance. He loved it, and said later he felt like turning off his computer and racing home to give me a big cuddle. He doesn't like missing any of my milestones. But when he did get home we had a play and a big cuddle.

1 comment:

robyn said...

Oh what a cutie! I'm so glad the needles didn't bother him. Lenny is due for his 4 month shots this week. I hope he has such a good reaction, last time he got a fever, it was horrible :(

My life in pictures