Wednesday 28 November 2007

Gorilla goes underwater

Swimming lesson #4. I was excited before we even got in the pool.

My latest trick is to lift both hands above my head and flop them down together on my tummy. Dad calls it my 'gorilla move'. It's quite similar to my air-drumming moves, as if both hands were hitting the snare drum at the same time. I do this move when I'm excited. And I was sure excited to be at the pool again. I pulled out the gorilla move when we arrived and didn't stop until the lesson was finished. And the best thing about pulling this move in the pool is the splashing!

I splashed everywhere. I even had to move out of the circle of babies because I kept splashing a four month old sitting next to me.

I even kicked all by myself. Usually mum helps my little legs when they sing the personalised swimming song, "this is the way that Noah kicks, Noah kicks, Noah kicks..."

And to top of this wonderful time, I went underwater! Five times! And loved it.

No comments:

My life in pictures