Thursday 8 November 2007

Family meeting

Mum and I hit the road today to meet some more family.

So far I've met grandad and grandma on both sides, a great nana on mum's side, and today it was great grandad and nan on dad's side. All that's left is a Mummy B and another great nana, and I will have completed the set!

Nan says I look like dad when he was a baby, and share a few traits with his cousin Sam.

When I met grandad I poked my tongue out and blew a big raspberry. But I wasn't being rude! It's just my new thing.

I also met another second cousin. Georgia is younger than me, but a bit bigger, but not as big as my other second cousin Ezra, who I'm sure is training to be a sumo!

While our mums shared late night nappy changing stories, Georgia cried, and I joined in sympathy!

In all the excitement mum forgot to take a photo of me and the rellies! That's OK, it's an excuse to visit again soon for lots more cuddles.

No comments:

My life in pictures