Wednesday 21 November 2007

Doing a poo in the car is a good thing...

...When you're driving to a swimming lesson!

Mum put me in the car a couple of minutes before we were ready to leave for the pool. It turned out to be a masterstroke. As you know, I find my carseat rather relaxing.

As annoying as it was to get me out of the seat and my little swimming nappies, mum and dad were just thankful that I went before we got to the pool. Just imagine. Mum talked to the other mums at swimming, and it seems to be a common fear that one of us littlies is going to disgrace ourselves in the pool.

I had a good time in the pool, practicing my kicking and enjoying the water toys. Next week I'm going to be fully dunked. Yay!

The teacher says babies sleep quite well the day of a swim. I did my best to prove her wrong, but finally shut my eyes at 8:30pm. I did manage to see dad off, he tried to get me to sleep, but lately I'd rather mum.

No comments:

My life in pictures