Saturday 3 November 2007

Rasberries, stinkypants and rockstars

Aunty Lyndall came to visit today, and gave me a new t-shirt. It has a slogan on the front; "Captain Stinkypants". How fitting! It's a little big for me at the moment, but as soon as I grow into it I'll post a photo. To thank her, I decided to try out some new skills. I sat in my chair blowing bubbles and rasberries! Everybody laughed, including me. I thought it was great to have three adults all coo'ing over me...

We went out for dinner tonight. Just like last night. In fact, it was exactly like last night, because we went to the same place!

Once again, I was on my best behaviour, and everyone commented on how easy going I am. Mum and dad are very happy I go with the flow these days.

This time we played Singstar (for those unfamiliar with this, it's a playstation game where you have a microphone and sing along to songs and are scored by the computer for how well you hold the notes and melody - two people sing at the same time, and it's a lot of fun, especially for the onlookers). I'm not old enough to have a go, but I sat on mum's knee and watched very intently. I had a look of shock and awe when dad belted out a song. I looked him straight in the eye for a good few seconds, wondering what on earth was going on, but I didn't cry.

I don't know how I managed it, but after a few songs I actually fell asleep, despite the blaring music and the loud wails of wannabe rock stars.

Dad reckons I'd be good at that game, I sometimes ooh and ahh a lot, and can hold a note for a while. Unfortunately, they don't have any songs I know. Not even 'special man'.

No comments:

My life in pictures