Friday 23 November 2007

Junk mail

Dad and I were reading brochures at the table the other night. Well, that's only partly true. Dad did the reading, and I did the grabbing and shoving in mouth. I was sitting on his lap, and every time he picked up a new brochure I would lunge with an open mouth and outstretched arms. By the time we were done I had a big grin wrapped around my face, and a big pile of ripped up paper on the floor.

Today, Mum and I paid a visit to the post office and we found a blue slip indicating a parcel to pick up. Mum was excited about the parcel. I was excited about the blue slip. While she was standing in line getting all the post sorted, I was busy 'decorating'. By the time mum got to the counter we had a very slobbery piece of a cardboard, with a corner bitten off! The man at the counter laughed, and so did mum, but she was a little embarrassed.

No comments:

My life in pictures