Thursday 22 November 2007

A little carrot goes a long way

I had my first taste of carrot today. I seem to like it more than pears. Far fewer screwed-up faces. But boy, can it make a mess.

After breakfast everything had an orange hue because I've got a little habit of taking things into my own hands. My waving crazy hands! I like to grab the spoon, and I'm not that accurate. I usually get the food in my mouth. And all over my face. And my hands. And in my hair. And, quite impressively, on my feet!

We even found some in my toenails later during the day!

Dad and I hung out by ourselves tonight when mum had a haircut. It was fine until I got a bit impatient when it was time for my bottle. Dad had to warm it up, and with a whinging baby it feels a lot longer than it actually is. When mum got home we were all smiles all perched up on the couch.

No comments:

My life in pictures