Monday 5 November 2007

The discovery channel

Mum and dad are enjoying me discovering the world around me.

Case in point; At bathtime I've been quite busy learning to kick and splash with my feet. Usually I hold on to the sides of the baby bath with my hands. But today I let go and put my hand in the water. I did it slowly and methodically at first, and then when I figured out it was safe, hit the water harder and splashed with my hand. It was only a little thing, but when you're not quite six months old, there's a lot to learn, and everything is rather new.

My co-ordination is getting better too. My hands are no longer attached to wild and crazy arms that whip about with no control. I can now grab at things purposefully. In fact, I grab at everything!

I've got a new little sneeze noise too. I sneeze quite often (usually in twos) but now the sneeze is followed by a sigh of relief. "Achoo. Achoo. Ahhhhh". It's very cute.

No comments:

My life in pictures