Sunday 18 November 2007

False alarms and tropical poos

We almost got through the weekend without a nappy disaster.

Yesterday we went looking at carpet and tiles for our new house. We walked into the shop and dad heard, and felt, a big noise from my nappy. I hadn't gone to the loo for a day or so, so he feared the worst. "Jodie. Poo. Now!" He whispered as loud as he could. We all got to the car, cleaned off the backseat, set up the travel change mat, got all the bits and pieces needed for a change, and found out it was a lot of hot air!

So we went back tile and carpet shopping!

Today we decided to go for a walk in the park. We got ourselves all sorted, mum put on the hug-a-bub, we drove to the park, we got out of the car, and mum noticed an orange stain on her shirt. It was on my pants too. It was coming out of my pants! Ewwwww! It was a beauty. Fortunately the travel change mat was set up from yesterday's episode. We had a small sample pack of 8 baby wipes. We used them all. My clothes were dirty. Mum's were too. The weird thing is that mum and dad reckon the poo smelled a bit 'tropical'. Thanks to my diet of pears? Maybe it was just the smell of the trial baby wipes. Or maybe all these false alarms and emergency car changes have made them go a little batty!

No comments:

My life in pictures