Friday 2 November 2007

Scratched

I'm sporting a few scratches. The biggest one is on my nose. We reckon we know who the culprit is. Me! Mum clipped my fingernails recently, but she thinks I managed it with something else. My toenails! I'm pretty good at getting my feet in my mouth, but sometimes I wave my legs around so much they go all over the place, including wacking myself in the head.

Today wasn't all about scrathes. I spent a good deal of time in the car. The car makes me relaxed. When I'm relaxed I do a poo. Today's poo was a beauty. We got home, mum started to change me, and then I did something I've never done before. I shoved my hand in it before mum could whisk all the offending stuff away. Eeeewww! Not only did she have to clean my butt, but also my hands. That's hopefully the last time I ever do that!

After those two events, today was fantastic. We went out to tea and had a grand time. I was on my best behaviour. I didn't grizzle for the whole time were out. I really love going out, conversations always seem interesting, and meeting new people is always exciting. I hope we go back to Andy and Wendy's. They've got Singstar, and I'm sure I'd love to slobber all over the microphones!

No comments:

My life in pictures