Thursday 15 November 2007

Vacuum cleaners, blenders, and other scary things

I'm not scared of every loud noise. I've been through a couple of thunderstorms and the big claps of thunder haven't scared me yet. But there is something that makes me screw up my little face and cry.

The vacuum cleaner!

Mum discovered my aversion to the vacuum cleaner a little while ago, so now whenever she uses it, dad whisks me into another room.

I also don't like the blender. It freaked me out when mum gave some pears a bit of a burst.

But it wasn't the vacuum cleaner or the blender that woke me up tonight, we think it might have been the loud boom othat came from the neighbouring room, thanks to dad saving the world with his new computer game. Even though the sound was turned down really low, it wasn't quite low enough, and we think we might need to move the subwoofer speaker which happens to sit directly opposite my cot!

No comments:

My life in pictures