Sunday 25 November 2007

Echo....echo

Today I visited the church my grandad and grandma were married in. The same church they farewelled my Daddy B. It's a special church in our family. It's an old church too. And it echoes. I know, because I 'said' a few things during the service!

Dad came up with a formula a couple of months ago; a minute of baby crying is worth about five normal minutes. He's got another one; the noise a baby makes in church is amplified tenfold. A simple 'ahhh' in church becomes as loud as a lawnmower! It's probably because we babies can time our announcements perfectly. Why let out a big sigh in the middle of a hymn when you can do it in the pause between "let us pray" and the prayer!

Mum took me up the back for most of the service, but for the first part I sat on Mummy B's lap and had a wonderful time.

This afternoon we went out to an olive grove and had afternoon tea with Uncle Ian and Aunty Diana. I've been having a wonderful time meeting family and having lots of cuddles and photos.

No comments:

My life in pictures