Wednesday 14 November 2007

Six monthly service

I'm six months old!

Time to take stock.

My latest trick is the 'ra ra's. I love mirrors. I am ticklish on my tummy. I still try and self soothe with gurgles and raspberries. I seem to expect new people will smile at me, and I'll stare at them until they do. I'm still having trouble sleeping through the night. My fingernails grow very fast. I have scratched myself with them. I seem to like people with glasses, but I don't grab at them. I do grab at most other things. I still dribble like a world champion. Mum's been leaving my bib on just to soak up some of the wetness, otherwise I'm having a few shirt changes each day. I can roll over. Usually from my tummy to my back, but mum did catch me going the other way too. I am growing out of most of my first lot of clothes, so it looks like we'll be going shopping soon. We're up to Jesus' miracles in my Beginner's Bible. I seem to like the magpies in the yard. I really like watching the washing go round and round in the front loader we have here. I love my bathtime now.

No comments:

My life in pictures