Tuesday 20 November 2007

It's a laughing matter

Mum and I went shopping and it was fun. Funny too. And bumpy. Especially when you're the passenger in the shopping trolley and you drive over the little grey protruding dots on the tiles at the entrance to the supermarket. I thought it was hilarious. Seeing no one else was around at the time mum turned the trolley around and we drove over the dots again. And again. I laughed and laughed each time.

I was still laughing when we got home and mum rang dad so he could join in the fun. She put him on speaker phone, and every time he talked I paused, looked at the phone, and then went back to giggling.

Dad and I had had more sitting up practice when he got home from work. And I did my first 360 degree roll. Well, the first one to be witnessed. Usually I'll roll from my tummy to my front, but this time I just kept going. I can sit up for a few seconds by myself. Dad says he's going to get out the stop watch and see what kind of record we can set tomorrow.

No comments:

My life in pictures