Saturday 17 November 2007

When I'm good and ready

It's true I have a rather short attention span. But I'm not a fan of change for the sake of change.

Take this afternoon for instance, I was sitting up on the loungechair. Yes, sitting up! OK, 25% sitting, 75% propping. But I'm getting a lot more steady in my sitting, and doing far fewer 'face plants'.

But I was happy just playing with my centepede toy. For ages. Mum thought I might have been getting bored, so moved me to my playmat where all my other toys were, and where I like to practice my rolls. I gave it a go for a few seconds, but that was about it, I didn't like it. So she picked me up and gave me a cuddle. Even that wasn't good enough. I eventually got put back exactly where I had been. On the couch, next to dad. All smiles.

No comments:

My life in pictures